Software Tester - web-based application / agile (NV1)
|Job Title:||Software Tester - web-based application / agile (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2020 15:42|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience in software testing processes within an agile project environment.
- Extensive experience in functional, system and system integration testing of web-based applications.
- Experience in API testing and Third-Party application integration and dependencies.
- Experience with GovCMS platforms.
- Experience in web application testing across multiple devices, OS, and platforms.
- Experience in usability, accessibility, and browser-compatibility testing.
Estimated start date: 6-01-2021
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory.
Length of contract: 12 Months
Contract extensions: 12 months. Application for NV1 clearance is mandatory to exercise the extension.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV1 security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 25 November 2020.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's