Cloud Training Manager
|Job Title:||Cloud Training Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2020 15:44|
The Cloud Training Manager will bring specialist skills to identify staff training and development needs and for planning, organising and overseeing appropriate training. The Cloud Training Manager will develop training material, manage training schedules and coordinate cloud training material and events, including through consultation with external service providers. Key outcomes include providing training offerings to cloud customers utilising IaaS and PaaS services in the Department. Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer or Training Facilitator is highly desirable.
The right candidate would have adequate knowledge of web delivery tools and proven ability to complete the full training cycle (i.e. assess needs, plan, work with cloud service providers to deliver training, coordinate, monitor and evaluate). The role will also demand advanced organisational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments, experience with e-learning platforms and strong communication skills. The role will benefit from hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who loves interacting with people at all levels of the organisation to effectively communicate training offerings. A positive attitude and being able to leverage the available resources to ensure employees can easily access these offerings is highly desirable.
• Will coordinate with various areas to develop and undertake training requirements assessments
• Provide support to external training providers in planning, scheduling and delivering training courses
• Will create and manage a cloud training schedule
• Will have experience using collaboration tools to host and deliver training evens
• Assist customers in accessing appropriate cloud training offerings
• Gather feedback about training needs of customers
• Communicate training events and offerings to customers through relevant communication channels.
• Maintain accurate data and provide reports around all aspects of cloud training and service offerings.
• The candidate will possess proven experience as a training coordinator, with the ability to multi-task, work across teams and interact professionally across all areas of the organisation
Skills and Experience Required:
• Thrives in a collaborative environment
• One or two years Training coordinator experience in I.T.
• Highly developed organisation skills
• Good communications skills, with customers, team and stakeholders
• Detail focused even while under pressure
• Customer outcomes focused
• Positive attitude with ability to adapt to processes as they evolve.
• Proficiency with web and video tools, e-learning platforms as well as MS Office, MS Excel, etc.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. Contract till May 2021 with 1 x 6 month contract extension option pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A baseline security clearance or the ability to obtain and maintain is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 25 November.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Security Training and Education Level 5 (TSPV)
Cloud Infrastructure Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)