Project Manager (Capability/Planning/IIP/CLC expert) Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Project Manager (Capability/Planning/IIP/CLC expert) Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||November 23, 2020 10:26|
- Lead and manage activities for project planning and development of project artefacts to support project definition and the approval process.
- Take the lead in co-ordinating project activities in order to progress the project through the required approval Gates.
- Take an active role in the planning, initiation and management of simple procurements required to support the project definition effort.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills especially when dealing with a wide audience with different skill sets and expectations.
- Lead and manage stakeholder groups with a focus on achieving project outcomes.
- Lead and manage project review and reporting mechanisms.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24-month contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 8th December 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's