Project Manager (Risks and Issues) Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Project Manager (Risks and Issues) Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||November 23, 2020 10:30|
- Manage project and program risk and issue management and reporting.
- Deliver and manage a program level risk and issues reporting framework.
- Escalate and manage program risks and issues and seek advice from executive management in a timely manner when required.
- Lead and manage stakeholder groups with a focus on risk and issues management.
- Lead and manage project risk and issues reviews.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24-month contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 8th December 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's