(ACSC) Penetration Tester
|Job Title:||(ACSC) Penetration Tester|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||November 23, 2020 17:23|
Skills and Knowledge required:
1. Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology, Computer Science or related technical expertise or industry certifications such as OSCP, OSWP, SANS, CREST.
2. Communicates fluently, orally and in writing, and can present complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
3. Plans, schedules and monitors work to meet time and quality targets.
4. Facilitates collaboration between stakeholders who share common objectives.
5. Selects appropriately from applicable standards, methods, tools and applications.
1. Experienced in the use of current penetration testing principles, tools and techniques.
2. Demonstrated knowledge of system and application threats and vulnerabilities.
3. Experienced in maintaining deployable cyber defence audit toolkit (e.g. specialised cyber software and hardware) to support cyber audit.
4. Experienced in identifying systemic security issues based on the analysis of vulnerability and configuration data.
5. Experience in performing technical evaluation of relevant technology focus areas (e.g. local computing environment, network and infrastructure, enclave boundary, supporting infrastructure and applications).
6. Experienced in the preparation of audit reports that identify technical and procedural findings, and provide recommended remediation strategies/solutions.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract until 30 June 2021 with 1 x 12 month extension option.
Security Requirements: Current NV1 security clearance required
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 15 December or until position is filled.
Call Nicole or Kate on 1300 944 936 for any further information.