ICT Network Security Engineer Level 4 - multiple roles (NV1)
|Job Title:||ICT Network Security Engineer Level 4 - multiple roles (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||November 23, 2020 18:24|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrated knowledge of Computer networking concepts and protocols, and network security methodologies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Information Technology (IT) security principles and methods (e.g. firewalls, demilitarised zones, and encryption).
- Experienced in using network management tools to analyse network traffic patterns and interpreting the information collected.
- Demonstrated knowledge of cyber threats and vulnerabilities.
- Experienced in configuring and utilising network protection components (e.g. firewalls, VPN’s, network intrusion detection systems).
- Experienced in providing feedback on network requirements, including network architecture and infrastructure.
Estimated start date: 1-02-2021
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory.
Length of contract: Until 30/06/2021
Contract extensions: 12 months, until 30/06/2022
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV1 security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 11 December 2020.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT Network Engineer level 4 (TSPV)
Security Administrator – Multiple positions level 4 (TSPV)
Security Administrator and Monitoring– Multiple positions Level 4 (TSPV)
Test Engineer – Multiple positions Level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Automation Engineer – multiple positions Level 4 (TSPV)