ICT Systems Security Engineer Level 4 - (multiple roles) (NV1)
|Job Title:||ICT Systems Security Engineer Level 4 - (multiple roles) (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||November 23, 2020 18:22|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience in the installation, integration and optimisation of security systems.
- In assessing security controls based on cyber security principles and tenets (e.g. e.g. ISO/IEC 27001:2013, NIST SP 8800-53 (Rev. 4), CIS CSC (v7.1), COBIT 5, C2M2).
- In determining how a security system should work (including its resilience and dependability capabilities) and how changes in conditions, operations or the environment will affect these outcomes.
- In recognising vulnerabilities in security systems (e.g. vulnerability and compliance scanning). The ICT Systems Security Engineer’s major responsibilities include:
- Analyse and report system security posture.
- Verify minimum security requirements are in place for applications.
- Perform security reviews, identify gaps in security architecture.
- Plan and recommend modifications or adjustments based on exercise results or system environment.
- Assess adequate access controls based on principles of least privilege and need-to-know.
Estimated start date: 1-02-2021
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory.
Length of contract: Until 30/06/2021
Contract extensions: 12 months, until 30/06/2022
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV1 security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 11 December 2020.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT Desktop Support Engineer level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Desktop Support Technician level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator - Microsoft Technologies level 4 (TSPV)
Automation Engineer – multiple positions level 4 (TSPV)
Training Specialist level 4 (TSPV)