Planning Manager Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Planning Manager Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||November 24, 2020 13:41|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience with planning in a diverse ICT environment.
- Experience with Benefits Management.
- Experience with Change Management.
- Conduct activities for planning of capability projects and systems to meet a large complex government department’s prioritised need.
- Assist with improvement and enhancement of organisational planning methodologies, being mindful of a large government department capability planning norm and department capability and system needs.
- Contribute to large complex government department capability planning document artefacts tailored to suit the department capability and system needs.
- Assist with the management of large stakeholder groups focused on capability & system outcomes, and business transformation and realisation of benefits.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24-month contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 11 December 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's