GIS Systems Engineer Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||GIS Systems Engineer Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||November 24, 2020 14:21|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Broad, demonstrated knowledge and experience in the delivery, specification, design, implementation and management of enterprise geospatial systems.
- Broad knowledge in GIS business, architecture concepts (Service Oriented Architecture, Web Services, etc.), and GIS deployment architectures.
- Demonstrated expert knowledge in ESRI geospatial technologies, including ArcGIS Server, ArcGIS Enterprise and ArcGIS Desktop, and knowledge of other geospatial technologies including open source geospatial technologies.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in geospatial web services development.
- Perform system administration for the Palanterra system and any replacement system(s) implemented to perform the function supported by Palanterra.
- Provide Tier1, 2 and 3 ICT support for the Palanterra system and any replacement system(s) implemented to perform the function supported by Palanterra
- Lead the transition of Tier 1 support and Triage to the large complex Platform Service Desk.
- Work with large complex government department’s Capability Delivery areas to evaluate the viability, design, deploy and configure the functions performance by the Palanterra system into the large complex Platform
- Engage with Palanterra stakeholders to develop and maintain communication channels. Consult with stakeholders to gain a business perspective and understanding of their business requirements for ongoing development.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12-month contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 11 December 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's