Digital Delivery Lead
|Job Title:||Digital Delivery Lead|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||November 25, 2020 09:31|
Seeking a Digital Delivery Lead to assist with a body of work to establish and develop the Digital Identity Charging Framework.
The Delivery Lead will be an integral part of the management team, providing high-level coordination and management of the outcome. This role will have oversight responsibility for the development of the Framework and other associated deliverables related to legislation and policy development. The Framework must comply with the Australian Government Charging Framework (AGCF) and be supported by key stakeholders across and external to government.
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to:
• Ensure the delivery of the Framework by proactively managing and collaborating with an external consultancy to achieve the agreed outcomes and deliverables on time, to budget and expectations of key government stakeholders.
• Understand the requirements of the Framework and guide development of an enduring cost model that meets the current and evolving requirements of Digital Services ecosystem, supporting automated collection, processing and reporting.
• Provide quality assurance on all Framework deliverables.
• Establish and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally.
• Establish, maintain and report on the Framework delivery schedule, project registers and status regularly to Digital Services governance bodies.
• Provide communications and reports to key stakeholders that accurately reflect the progress, risks, issues and successful achievements of Framework development.
Due to COVID-19 the department has initiated a 3 day on-site, 2 day off-site working arrangement for all staff unless otherwise agreed. Contractors will be expected to comply with this and work from home using their own equipment other than a department provided laptop.
Skills and Experience Required
- Experience in stakeholder management in complex legislative, technology, agile and regulated environments with Commonwealth and non-Commonwealth agencies.
- Experience in defining the strategy and tactical operational achievement of outcomes in a complex legislative, technology, process and regulated environment.
- Experience in establishing charging arrangements for government services compliant to the AGCF.
- Demonstrated experience in the operations of cost recovery and charging arrangements for the Commonwealth.
- Demonstrated experience in managing programs or com]plex projects, including risk management, issue resolution and escalation management.
- Demonstrated experience in establishing and managing working relationships across teams and agencies.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Accounting and/or ICT degree qualifications
- Agile delivery qualifications or relevant industry experience, preferably in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) aligned
- Experience working in a complex, challenging and dynamic team environment.
Canberra Based – 6 Month Contract with 1 x 12 months extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 29 November 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information