Project Manager Level 5 or Level 6 (NV1)
|Job Title:||Project Manager Level 5 or Level 6 (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||November 25, 2020 15:05|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage a project / program and to meet allocated business and/or project objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to establish project and program plans outlining key milestones.
- Experience in managing a team and a diverse stakeholder group.
- Demonstrated ability to perform an extensive range and variety of professional work activities.
- Demonstrated ability to operate within a dynamic environment, including the capacity to adjust program and project plans, develop and provide advice on available options and communicate changes to stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate collaboration between stakeholders who have diverse objectives.
- Demonstrated creativity, innovation and ethical thinking in applying solutions for the benefit of the customer/stakeholder.
- Demonstrated experience in participating in significant ICT transformation programs and implementation of solutions from a project management perspective.
Estimated start date: As soon as possible
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 months
Contract extensions: two option periods of up to 12 months each
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV1 security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 4 December 2020.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's