Project Support Officer Level 4 or Level 5 (NV1)
|Job Title:||Project Support Officer Level 4 or Level 5 (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||November 25, 2020 15:10|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrated ability to work under broad direction and meet allocated technical, business and/or project objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and meet milestones.
- Experience in using project control solutions for planning, scheduling and tracking projects.
- Supports programme or project control boards, project assurance teams and quality review meetings. Provides basic guidance on individual project proposals. May be involved in aspects of supporting a programme by providing a cross programme view on risk, change, quality, finance or configuration management.
- Demonstrated ability to support collaboration between stakeholders who have diverse objectives.
- Demonstrated creativity, innovation and ethical thinking in developing solutions to unforeseen challenges.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting significant technology transformations.
Estimated start date: As soon as possible
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 months
Contract extensions: two option periods of up to 12 months each
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV1 security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 4 December 2020.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager Level 5 (TSPV)
ICT Desktop Support Technician level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Desktop Support Engineer level 4 (TSPV)
Project and Program Scheduler Level 4 (TSPV)
Enterprise Architect Level 5 (TSPV)