|Job Title:||Scrum Master|
|Salary:||$72.35 - $120 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Connie TONG|
|Job Published:||November 25, 2020 17:03|
About the Role:
The Scrum Master is responsible for leading a high performing and self-managing dynamic team of developers. As the Scrum Master you will:
• Coach the DevOps team to integrate agile values, principles and practices in a sustainable manner.
• Facilitate regular team meetings and agile practices such as daily stand ups, planning, reviews and retrospectives.
• Plan, implement and deliver concurrent agile projects including the development of the project scope/plan, management of the product backlogs, and setting and tracking of milestones.
• Collaborate with Product Owners, Project Managers, Business Analysts and Test Analysts to ensure the on-time and on-budget delivery of innovative solutions.
Skills & Experience
• Proven experience in leading a high performance, self-managed and innovative team as a Scrum Master.
• Certified Scrum Master.
• Experience in using Azure DevOps.
• Knowledge of leveraging open source software to develop flexible and reusable solutions.
• Experience in the development of integration, messaging gateways and API gateways with REST/SOAP services and APIs.
• Excellent organisational and communication skills with a strong focus on building relationships with stakeholders.
• Experience with IT withing the healthcare domain (highly desirable).
• Experience with HL7 messaging as well a working knowledge of FHIR protocols (highly desirable).
Eligibility/Other Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain and hold an AGSVA baseline or Negative Vetting Level 1 security clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Please submit your application include: your resume, DDMM of your DOB, contact details of two referees, rate expectation, and a short summary telling us how your skills, knowledge, experience and qualifications make you the best person for the job. We will be in touch shortly for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie Tong on 0419 890 865 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's