|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||November 25, 2020 18:04|
Skills and Knowledge required:
The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
IIBA Entry Certificate in Business Analysis (ECBA)
IIBA Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA)
1. Is accountable for investigating business needs, problems and opportunities and recommends effective business and ICT changes (processes, systems, people, information). MEAS LOR3
2. Applies knowledge of business analysis methods and techniques to understand and articulate business requirements and business objectives.
3. Constructs documentation to support the requirements definition, including but not limited to: requirements specifications, process maps, service design artefacts, functional and non-functional requirements, change management implications, data and reporting considerations REQM LOR4, DTAN LOR3
4. Builds and sustains productive working relationships to achieve work unit and Organisation outcomes. RLMT LOR4
5. Works collaboratively with stakeholders to identify and achieve agreement on their needs and objectives.
6. Analyses complex ICT business problems and applies expertise to identify any courses of action.
7. Is accountable for accurate completion of work within timeframes and quality requirements, shares own expertise with others, guides and mentors less experienced employees.
8. Identifies potential business options to realise business improvements. BSMO LOR3, UNAN LOR3
9. Contributes to and manages activities for planning, development, enhancement and implementation of broader phases of projects and systems
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term - 12 months plus extension options.
Security Requirements: NV2 security clearance required.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 7 December or until position is filled. Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's