Test Manager Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Test Manager Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2020 10:11|
The program of work has multiple projects which range in size. The successful candidate may be required to work across one or more of these projects.
- Lead a multi-classification team undertaking testing and work as a productive member of an integrated Agile team.
- Manage, plan and direct testing activities. Provide advice and direction on efficient approaches to testing that streamline software delivery and integration processes.
- Design, write and run integration scripts. Assess the outcomes and document faults and failures in a clear and concise manner.
- Work with development teams to produce effective testing solutions that enhance software delivery workflows.
- Design test cases and test scripts to ensure quality of software is understood before being exposed in production environments.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12-month contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 11 December 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Integration Manager level 5 (TSPV)
Project Manager Level 5 (TSPV)
Agile Delivery Manager level 5 (TSPV)
Portfolio Management – Relationship Manager level 5 (TSPV)
Enterprise Architect Level 5 (TSPV)