Software Testers GSD
|Job Title:||Software Testers GSD|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||November 27, 2020 12:24|
Skills and Knowledge required:
(e) Candidate’s knowledge of the current IIP Capability Development and Approval Process.
(f) Knowledge of Government, Intelligence and the geospatial domain will be highly regarded.
(g) Excellent oral and written communication skills.
(h) Ability to work in a high security environment with sensitivity reticence and discretion.
(i) Identify and manage project risk and issue management and reporting.
(j) Lead and manage large stakeholder groups focused on business outcomes; and
The expected deliverables for the advanced practitioner are:
1. Run integration scripts and document faults and failures in a clear and concise manner with guidance from the project team.
2. Design test cases and test scripts without specific direction or assistance.
3. Work effectively as a productive member of an integrated agile team to support a prioritised schedule of work.
4. Document technical processes and report risks and faults in accordance with relevant policies and procedures.
5. Support productive working relationships by working cohesively and flexibly with the developer team, the broader program team, key business partners and stakeholder groups.
6. Identify and report on any blockages that may affect the schedule of work.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 month contract with 2 x 12 month extensions.
Security Requirements: A security clearance of Negative Vetting Level (NV1) or above is required for these roles. A Organisational Suitability Assessment (OSA) may also be required for these roles.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 13 December or until position is filled.
Call Nicole or Kate on 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Sr. Software Developer (Linux/DEVOPS) (NV1)
(NV1) Senior Software Developer (Python)
(NV1) System & Software Engineer
Software Developer - Cyber Security (multiple) Level 5 (TSPV)
Software Systems Engineer (CI/CD / DevOps )Level 5 (TSPV)