|Job Title:||Java Developer|
|Start Date:||2020-11-27 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||November 27, 2020 14:45|
One of our Federal Government clients is seeking experienced Java Developers to assist on a large program of work.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Working on large scale Government applications that are high profile and complex systems within the Health Systems branch.
- Being responsible for interpreting and analysing business requirements and translating these into quality, workable and cost-effective IT solutions, in accordance with our client’s approved software development methodologies
- Undertaking technical research and analysis to drive design.
- Operating with a significant degree of independence while working under the broad guidance of a National Manager.
- Driving innovation, managing and leading change and having an active role in contributing to and implementing the department’s strategic direction.
- Ensuring compliance with endorsed software development methodologies.
- Sound knowledge of web application architecture, patterns and objected oriented design
- Knowledge of Object Oriented concepts, experience in design and development applications, particularly in Java platforms
- A sound understanding of systems development life cycle, release management, ICT change management and software development processes
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Resilience to work in a demanding and dynamic environment
- Conduct impact analysis, evaluate and report on technical feasibility and risks for development projects.
- Resolve very complex technical issues.
- Demonstrated experience as a highly specialised Java and or Angular Developer.
- Demonstrated experience delivering end to end solutions and leading a team of developers in a complex environment.
- Ability to analyse complex systems, understand architecture and produce high level designs and PSDs (solution documents)
- Sound understanding of different design patterns and hands on experience of delivering solutions using JavaEE, web services, Git and DB2
- Understands relational database concepts and the use of SQL, and implement high performance database solutions
- Understands Agile concepts and delivers work in Agile environment
Contract Term: 6 months with 2 x 12 month extension options.
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Wednesday, 2 December 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's