Senior Test Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Test Engineer|
|Start Date:||2020-11-27 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||November 27, 2020 14:51|
One of our Federal Government clients is seeking experienced Senior Test Engineers to assist on a large program of work.
You will be responsible for ensuring that your test effort is effectively executed and that allocated activities are completed in a structured, consistent manner in accordance with agreed test guidelines. You will need to use your in-depth knowledge to provide technical advice and development to less experienced testers.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Executing assigned test cases at various stages of testing on appropriate testing platforms
- Developing test plans, test cases, task cards, and supporting test data and/or requirements, under own direction from the specifications provided
- Analysing and reporting on test activities and results, and escalate issues and risks to senior staff
- Contributing to team improvement initiatives and projects, including team tools, process changes, and test automation
- Identifying, managing and documenting defects, programming errors and operational characteristics that are inconsistent with stated requirements and design specifications
- Conducting testing to ensure the ICT service functions as per requirements
- Creating test data within external software vendor environment
- Accurately recording time and effort for test cases collaborate with stakeholders to ensure effective and timely implementation of projects.
- Minimum of five years as a senior test analyst experience on large scale enterprise wide application development projects.
- Demonstrated experience in SOAPUI and SQL.
- Demonstrated experience working in test automation using QTP
- Demonstrated experience working in a team environment whilst maintaining focus and achieving outcomes and deadlines
- Demonstrated experience in the development of test automation scripts
- Demonstrated experience in working in a test environment
Contract Term: 6 months with 2 x 12 month extension options.
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Wednesday, 2 December 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's