Solution Design Manager
|Job Title:||Solution Design Manager|
|Start Date:||2020-11-27 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||November 27, 2020 15:06|
One of our Federal Government clients is seeking experienced Solution Design Managers to assist on a large program of work.
You will be responsible for the successful planning and implementation of ICT solutions to support the overall business goals and objectives of the functional area. You will be responsible for engaging and liaising with the business areas and customers to articulate process improvements and problem resolutions.
As the Solution Design Manager, you will exercise a considerable degree of independence, with decision-making substantially dependent on their high-level judgement and consideration of wider agency implications, with work being performed under the general guidance of senior staff.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Leading and supporting operations of the team, including monitoring business performance, setting priorities and managing resources and workflow
- Leading and managing staff, including overseeing the management of performance, attendance and health and wellbeing
- Development of staff capability through coaching, mentoring and succession planning to increase performance, engagement and retention
- Overseeing the development and implementation of the ICT solution
- Highlighting and identifying gaps in existing functionality
- Highlighting and identifying functional interdependencies
- Undertaking and contributing to business management, strategic planning and workforce planning
- Monitoring and managing work output and quality against established performance standards through interpretation of quality analysis and reporting
- Preparing and reviewing a range of written material including technical and corporate documentation
- Collaborating with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders to achieve project outcomes
- Minimum 5 years working experience as Systems Analyst in large/complex environments
- Proven experience in undertaking Business/Systems Analyst duties
- Identify and convey (orally and in writing) the object of a business need to the appropriate stakeholder level – enterprise, program, operational and/or project levels.
- Elicit, structure and prioritise business requirements and express these requirements to stakeholders for acceptance/approval
- Facilitate review sessions and workshops ( including Joint Analysis and Design (JAD) sessions) with the business area and ICT stakeholders to ensure business requirements are prioritised and presented in an appropriate ICT format back to ICT areas for development
- Determine the current business process and articulate the desired business process change using consistent textual descriptions and diagrams/graphical displays for the business area’s expectations
Contract Term: 6 months with 2 x 12 month extension options.
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Wednesday, 2 December 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's