|Job Title:||Data Architect|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||December 01, 2020 14:12|
The Data Architect will work as part of a key business unit enabling in the delivery of products, priority projects, tasks and other activities as directed by the Unit Manager. You must be able to work independently on complex data initiatives, be experienced in data modelling, with ETL development background, defining new data schemas and data ingestion processes for internal systems
Skills and Experience Required
- Demonstrated experience in Data Modelling preferably using the Microsoft platform (i.e. SQL Server, Analysis Server, Azure)
- Demonstrated experience in advanced Data Warehouse concepts such as dimensional, Star Schema designs.
- Demonstrated experience with data transformation and ETL on large data sets using technologies such as Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Analysis Server (SSAS).
- Demonstrated experience with Reporting Technologies such as PowerBI and DAX.
- Demonstrated experience with Business Requirements definition and management, structured analysis, process design, use case documentation.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in highly collaborative, cross-functional teams, demonstrating a commitment to client focus and service with all levels of staff.
- Highly organised, analytical, strong attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills, good negotiation skills
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based – 6 Month Contract with potential extensions
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 7 December 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information