|Job Title:||Solutions Architect|
|Start Date:||2020-12-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||December 01, 2020 16:49|
One of our Private clients, a large IT Services Provider, is seeking an experienced Solutions Architect to enable and align with their client’s business objectives. This role will work closely with business partners, various architects & stakeholders to define, design solutions while also offering guidance, technical and functional knowledge to meet their client’s objectives.
You will perform a varied range of work, sometimes complex and non-routine, in a variety of environments. You will deliver innovative technical solutions aligned with business objectives across multiple capabilities.
You are expected to apply methodical, systematic and project-defined approach to the development and co-ordination of architectural content into relevant artefacts, build documentation, technical whitepapers diagrams.
You will assist with the design, integration and transition of project implementation, will undertake technical review of deployed architectures against what is documented as well as brokering communications between project delivery teams and organisations to ensure the accuracy of documentation, technical implementation of architecture, communication of issues and their resolutions
You will lead the development of solutions architectures in specific business, infrastructure or functional areas. You will be responsible for ensuring that appropriate tools and methods are available, understood and employed in architecture development. Within a change programme, you will lead the preparation of technical plans and, in liaison with business assurance and project staff, ensure that appropriate technical documentation is made available.
You will also be responsible for providing advice on technical aspects of solution development and integration (including requests for changes, deviations from specifications, etc.) and ensuring that relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices (including security) are applied correctly.
Essential Skills and Experience:
You will need experience:
- Developing enterprise and solution architectural representations to communicate an understanding of federal government dependent projects / infrastructure
- Developing roadmaps aligned with technology and business drivers
- Developing design solution options aligned with the business needs
- Participating in product selection and conduct solution architecture assessments
- Participating in workshops & design sessions and prepare documentation
- Adopting and applying architecture frameworks and service offerings
- Assisting the client and dependant projects in the definition and execution of key architectural processes
- Building, supporting and fostering productive working relationships by working cohesively and flexibly across the client site.
Contract Term: 12 months with 2 x a 12 month extension options.
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 10 December 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's