Project Manager / Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Project Manager / Business Analyst|
|Start Date:||2020-12-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||December 01, 2020 18:10|
One of our Federal Government clients is seeking an experienced Project Managers with Business Analysts skills who have proven experience in coordinating and managing projects that deliver multiple Business Intelligence (BI) analytical reporting products in support of key government priorities.
The role involves:
- Undertaking effective planning and coordinating of projects with report developers to successfully deliver multiple BI analytical reporting products.
- Identifying and managing stakeholders and developing collaborative working relationships including leading report developers in the delivery of BI analytical reporting products.
- Leading the definition, elicitation, prioritisation and validation of requirements and design of business analytical needs to support report developers.
- Organising and facilitating workshops, information sessions and presentations to business and Executive.
- Lead testing, training and implementation activities with report developers to ensure successful sign off and delivery of BI analytical reporting products.
- Review and revisit business reporting needs in light of development process and/or business input.
- Adapt quickly with flexibility and capacity to changing demands, priorities and direction.
- Other related activities to support the successful delivery of projects as required.
- Proven experience in managing end to end Business Intelligence (BI) analytical reporting projects within tight timeframes.
- Extensive experience in preparing and presenting project updates, progress reports and product delivery to delivery manager, stakeholders and executive.
- Demonstrated experience and skills engaging with multiple stakeholders at different levels, and leading report developers through project lifecycle.
- Experience organising and running workshops/meetings to produce high quality project plans, business requirements, and other artifacts in support of BI analytical reporting projects and delivery.
- Proven experience working within a fast paced environment, alongside different analysis and business intelligence teams.
- Appropriate project management qualifications, with a sound knowledge of techniques for establishing, planning, monitoring and delivering BI analytical reporting projects.
- Experience using Microsoft Azure DevOps
Contract Term: Until 30 June 2021 with 2 x 12 month extension options.
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 3 December 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's