Customer Care Representative
|Job Title:||Customer Care Representative|
|Start Date:||2020-12-02 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2020 10:23|
One of our Private clients is seeking a Customer Care Representative to ensure their customers’ success through the delivery of their Tier 1 support functions. The role is responsible for assisting in the setup and training of new customers, answering customer questions about our client’s products and services, researching or escalating cases that require additional attention to reach resolution, and helping users solve problems.
Support is phone and email based, requiring excellent verbal and written communication skills, outstanding problem solving skills, a positive attitude, and a good-spirited willingness to help.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and be prepared to grow with the organization through a dramatic growth phase. Customer Care Representatives must be committed to resolving issues for customer success and satisfaction.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Handling inbound calls and emails with enthusiasm, a passion for customer service, and positive energy to answer questions about our client’s products and services.
- Providing timely, high quality responses to external and internal customer questions and escalations, while balancing the company’s and the customer’s needs.
- Responding promptly and accurately regarding escalation resolution, while actively navigating internal departments and vendors to ensure seamless resolution for all customer issues.
- Striving to resolve problems in early stages.
- Operating within the Support procedures, standards and policies.
- Appropriately advocating for customers and helping define ways to continually add value to the customer experience.
- Contributing and expanding upon the company’s knowledge management database.
- Engaging in company-sponsored and self-motivated training and learning opportunities to expand technical and soft skills, as required, for effective performance.
- Providing timely feedback and ideas to the APAC Support Manager to strengthen the department processes and operations.
- Achieving individual and team performance goals related to customer satisfaction, customer retention, and profitable company growth.
- Strong problem solving skills; gathers and analyses information skilfully
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially the ability to listen and comprehend effectively.
- Capable of managing difficult or emotional customer situations and building rapport.
- Ability to understand and escalate issues efficiently and appropriately.
- Prioritize effectively within tight schedules and a fast pace environment
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude in context to the role.
- Strong work ethic and customer service orientation with high integrity and ethics.
- Commitment to professionalism, follow-through and attention to detail.
- Very strong internet and computer skills.
- High technical aptitude for assimilating technical concepts and new technology.
- Ability to work flexible shift, which may include early morning hours, late night hours or weekend hours.
Contract Term: 6 months.
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Monday, 7 December 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's