Microsoft Defender / ATP Engineer
|Job Title:||Microsoft Defender / ATP Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2020 13:07|
Our Client, a leading Tier 1 Technology Provider, requires a Microsoft Defender / ATP Engineer to join the team for a 6-12 month contract position. Minimum NV1 Clearance preferred.
- Extensive experience in information security operations and/or related IT operational functions
- Advanced experience and knowledge of Microsoft Defender supporting a large enterprise
- Experience with the Microsoft Security Suite
- Experience securing Azure
- Understanding of the Microsoft Information Protection & Governance stack (IP&G)
- Ability to support Incident Response staff, perform triage and forensic analysis
- One or more of the following certifications: CISSP, Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH), SFCP, GCIA, ISSEP, ISSMP, GCIH, GCFA, CSLC, CISM, CCNA, CCNP, MCSE
- Defender ATP
- MS Windows Suite Administration
- Azure AD, Identity & Permissions, Alerts, Maintenance, Licensing, OneDrive, etc.
- Security & Compliance, eDiscovery, CAS, Rules, Mail Flow, Permissions, Shared Resources (Meeting Rooms), Security & Compliance, Threat Protection, etc.
- Networking - VLAN, VPN, DHCP, DNS, NAS, Switches, etc.
- Virtualization - VMWare
- Knowledge of 365 Applications
- Ability to Integrate 3rd party solutions to the Microsoft Suite
- Ability to troubleshoot Internal or External Support and Help Desk
- Basic PowerShell or Python Scripting
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
Canberra Based – 6 – 12 Month Contract with possible extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen. NV1 Security Clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 11 November 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information