Senior SAP S/4HANA Funds Management Specialist
|Job Title:||Senior SAP S/4HANA Funds Management Specialist|
|Start Date:||2020-12-02 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Connie TONG|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2020 15:09|
Job title: Senior SAP S/4HANA Funds Management Specialist
Application closing date: Wednesday 09 December 2020 at 6pm (in Canberra)
Estimated start date: 04 January 2021
Contract term: From 4-Jan-2021 to 30-June-2021
Contract extensions: Three options to extend the initial term at Finance’s discretion, of up to six months duration each
Eligibility/Other Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizen. Eligible to obtain and maintain a Baseline security clearance is required for this role.
About the Role:
The Senior SAP S/4HANA Funds Management (FM) Specialist will deliver innovative business solutions through design, build – including systems integration – and test phases. The Specialist will leverage their subject matter expertise and experience to ensure successful project delivery.
The Specialist will have extensive experience in SAP Master Data, SAP S/4HANA Funds Management and related SAP S/4HANA modules as well as experience in integrating to third party Cloud Finance products. The Specialist will also have SAP project methodology experience and proven end to end implementation of two or more S/4HANA projects.
• Experience in SAP S/4HANA Finance / Controlling & Cloud based Finance products
• Experience in SAP processes and customisation, S/4HANA, ABAP, Workflow/Release Strategy and SAP IDOCs.
• Provide functional solution within the Budget to Report and Revenue to Bank value streams
• Demonstrate business process skills and ability to run workshops against following systems SAP ERP; SAP S/4HANA and Cloud Finance Products
• Strong knowledge and experience in implementation of S/4HANA Finance solution
• Demonstrate ability and experience in the preparation of detailed functional design specifications, unit testing and the co-ordination and writing of test plans.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Finance Data Migration procedures and supporting validations.
• Extensive experience in SAP ECC 6.0 and SAP S/4 HANA configuration and configuration for the Finance (FI), Controlling (CO) and Funds Management (FM) modules to implement core business processes, including prototyping, configuration validation, gap analysis and resolution, unit and integration testing.
• Experience in SAP Reporting & Master Data Management configuration.
• At least 5 years of experience with FI/CO (relevant SAP Certification preferable).
• At least 5 years of experience with SAP ECC 6.0 and SAP S/4HANA / Finance modules.
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
• Demonstrated ability to work in SAP Solution Manager.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie Tong on 0419 890 865 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ESRI Workflow Specialist (NV1)
Enterprise CRM Project Specialist
Identity and Access Management (IAM) Architect level 5 (TSPV)
Digital User and Customer Experience Design Specialist
$0 - $140 per hour