|Job Title:||Software Developer|
|Salary:||$70.82 - $106.23 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Connie TONG|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2020 15:17|
Job title: Developer
Application closing date: 6 December 2020
Estimated start date: ASAP
Hourly Pay Rate: $70.82 - $106.23 plus 9.5% Superannuation
Contract term: 3 months initial contract
Contract extensions: not specified by client
Eligibility/Other Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizen. Eligible to obtain and maintain a Baseline/Negative Vetting Level 1 security clearance is required for this role.
About the Role:
Working in a fast paced, high pressure, rewarding environment the Developer will report to the DevOps Team Leader and assigned Project Manager/s as part of a delivery team to assist with the software lifecycle.
This encompasses activities from the design of the solution to implementation and support activities, including analysis, coding, documentation, issue escalation and resolution, and communication with the team and stakeholders.
With guidance from the DevOps Team Leader you will be:
• Managing the analysis, planning, design, development, testing and implementation of coding and modules.
• Documenting the solution/s.
• Conducting peer code reviews.
• Participating in agile-based team meetings with the DevOps Team, Integration Specialist, Project Manager and Product Owner.
• Providing support for projects, and preparing and maintaining business as usual strategies for each release.
The ideal candidate will have:
1. Demonstrated experience in object-oriented programming.
2. Knowledge of leveraging open source software to develop flexible and reusable solutions.
3. High level written and oral communication skills, including the ability to maintain documentation.
4. Demonstrated ability to work independently and in an agile-based team with time management and organisational skills.
5. Demonstrated ability to set priorities and meet deadlines to meet objectives.
6. Experience in iOS Development, Azure DevOps, React Native, ReactJS and NodeJS.
7. Knowledge and understanding of HL7/FHIR Messaging.
How to Apply:
Please submit your application include: your resume, contact details of two referees, DDMM of your DOB, rate expectation, notice period, payroll option (PAYG or ABN) and a short summary(optional) telling us how your skills, knowledge, experience, and qualifications make you the best person for the job. We will be in touch shortly for suitably skilled candidates.
We may review, short-list for this role prior to the closing date. We encourage the submission of early applications.
Call Connie Tong on 0419 890 865 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Software Developer - Python/Java Level 3 (TSPV)
Software Developer - Python/Java Level 4 (TSPV)
Software Developer Level 4 (C/Red Hat) (TSPV)
Software Developer Level 5 (Python/Java) (TSPV)
Software Developer Level 5 (Android Emulator) (TSPV)