Data Analyst: Power BI Expert
|Job Title:||Data Analyst: Power BI Expert|
|Start Date:||2020-12-03 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2020 10:36|
One of our Federal Government clients seeking an experienced Data Analyst to deliver a range of reporting products under the department’s diverse portfolio responsibilities.
- Have proven experience using Power BI to an advanced level—including ability to build and refine models, develop DAX measures and build reports
- Assist others in integrating PowerBI reports and dashboards into other Microsoft 365 and Azure-based services.
- Be proficient with using Excel to store and analyse data, including formulas and data manipulation
- Be able to analyse and review datasets
- Develop and contribute to ongoing reporting requirements
- Oversee and validate data and reports for consistency
- Be able to apply judgement and critical thinking skills to problem solve
- Have demonstrated government sector experience, including working in small teams.
Relevant qualifications and demonstrated experience in statistics, data analysis, or related fields would be highly regarded, including the ability to communicate statistical concepts to generalist audiences.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience and advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Power BI tools, including Query Editor functions.
- Demonstrated experience building models using DAX and SQL Server databases.
- Experience and good working knowledge in the research and analysis of datasets.
- Experience using and working with Microsoft Excel to analyse data and collate findings.
- Proven ability to engage and work with a diverse range of stakeholders including working collaboratively as part of an agile, multidisciplinary team.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Azure tools.
- Experience with statistical analysis and statistical concepts.
Contract Term: 3-6 months with 2 x 12 month extension options
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Tuesday, 15 December 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Microsoft Power Platform Specialist
Dynamics 365 and Power Platform Specialist
Data Analyst (Baseline)
Business Intelligence Developer - Microsoft Stack (3 Vacancies)
$70.40 - $105.60 per hour
Dynamics CE Portals specialist