Infrastructure Architect – Microsoft and Citrix
|Job Title:||Infrastructure Architect – Microsoft and Citrix|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2020 12:23|
· Conduct independent review of contractor designs and documentation to validate for solution completeness of detailed designs, test procedures and build documentation.
· Conduct investigations, risk mitigation activities and trade studies as required under the guidance.
· Preparation and reviews of ECPs as required.
· Maintain the baselined document set.
· Undertake component build activities.
· Manage DT&E, integration and AT&E activities in line with the approved system baseline and designs.
· Liaise with prime system integrators, vendors and stakeholders of the system as required to resolve build and test activity dependencies.
· Lead troubleshooting and defect resolution of complex issues.
· Provide technical content and advice on the deliverables to the prime system integrator in the development of system support and training content.
· Work with service towers in the Transition into Service by providing system specific technical content.
Skills and Experience Required
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Demonstrated skills and operational experience in:
Ø Microsoft Windows Server 2016,
Ø Microsoft Hyper-V,
Ø Microsoft Exchange Server 2016,
Ø Microsoft Skype for Business Server 2015,
Ø Citrix XenDesktop 7.15,
Ø Microsoft Windows 10,
Ø Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager,
Ø Microsoft System Center Data Protection Manager 2019,
Ø Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2019,
Ø McAfee ePO,
Ø Active Directory,
Ø Certificate Services,
Ø Role Based Access Control,
· Understanding of IP networking technologies including OSI model, routing, switching and firewalling.
· Familiarity with Systems Engineering processes within Defence.
· Familiarity with Change Management methodologies within Defence.
· Skilled and effective communicator, spoken and written, prepared to confidently engage in technical forums.
· Ability to work in a team environment, participate in project meetings and engage with both business and technical stakeholders.
· Effective planner with efficient time management skills, including interaction with remote teams across multiple time zones.
· Ability to rapidly learn new concepts and tasks, with a view of improving technical knowledge and skills.
· Intuition to balance innovation against supportability for customised application of technologies.
· 10 years plus experience in IT industry in Wintel design.
· Desired current industry certifications with:
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based, however this role requires travel to each of the sites with durations of up to 2 weeks at a time to Brisbane, Williamtown and St. Leonards.
12 Month Contract
Must be an Australian Citizen. Nv1 Security Clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 11 December 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's