System Administrator/Powershell Developer
|Job Title:||System Administrator/Powershell Developer|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||December 07, 2020 11:05|
Skills and Knowledge required:
1. We are looking for a problem solver, with a positive can-do attitude, with the right mix of experience and common sense, who is up for the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment, and loves getting things done with a real focus on accuracy.
Candidates will have demonstrated knowledge and/or experience in:
1. Powershell scripting, task automation and configuration, including interaction with API.
2. Undertaking task automation using modern scripting practices and languages, to maintain and automate Windows Active Directory utilising demonstrated skills in system automation, Windows PowerShell, System Centre Orchestrator and Service Management Automation (SMA).
3. Developing standard operating procedures, including systems administration documentation relating to Active Directory maintenance.
4. Identifying any configuration discrepancies in the system, assess security risks, and implement solutions by adhering to security standards.
5. Work as part of a team to manage incidents, problems, continuous service improvement and workflows to meet deadlines.
6. Microsoft Systems Centre Developer/Programming experience.
7. Microsoft Systems Centre Orchestrator/Service Manager administration experience.
8. Basic knowledge of Solarwinds or similar monitoring tool.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term - 12 months plus 2 x 12 month extension options.
Security Requirements: Current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 10 January or until position is filled.
Call Nicole or Kate 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
System Security Architect/Practitioner Level 5 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 3 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 4 - Linux technologies (Splunk, Ansible) (TSPV)
SharePoint Developer Level 4 (TSPV)