Microsoft Sentinel Engineer
|Job Title:||Microsoft Sentinel Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||December 08, 2020 10:47|
Our Client, a leading Tier 1 Technology Provider, requires a Microsoft Sentinel Engineer to join the team for a 6-12 month contract position.
Skills and experience
- In depth experience of Azure Sentinel
- Knowledge of networking and network protocols (TCP/UDP, DNS, HTTP/HTTPS, SSH, FTP, etc.)
- Experience with a variety of SIEM tools.
- Preferred experience with scripting languages (Powershell, Python, SQL) to automate tasks and manipulate data
- Knowledge of enterprise logging, including application, OS, and security technology logging
- Azure Platform experience
- Can advise customers on the Microsoft Cloud Security capabilities across the Azure platform
- Thorough understanding of how to implement best practices for designing and securing Azure
- Good experience with Microsoft technologies including: Azure Active Directory, MDT, Windows Server, and M365
- Solid understanding in the configuration of End Point security features
- Basic understanding of common exploitation tools, tactics and procedures
- Familiarity with determined adversaries and how malicious software persists on compromised systems
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate
- SANS - GSEC, GCIA, GMON, GCDA, GCED
- ISC(2) - CISSP, CCSP
- Provides subject matter expertise when applying security concepts.
- Leverages technical knowledge and industry experience to design, build, and maintain technology solutions.
- Responsible for working with architecture to take high level architectural designs and determine the specifics around implementation, integration, onboarding and operationalisation.
- Develop detailed implementation, configuration, design, and engineering documentation.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based – 6 – 12 Month Contract with possible extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen. NV1 Security Clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 11 November 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's