Senior Linux Engineer (NV1)
|Job Title:||Senior Linux Engineer (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||December 08, 2020 11:16|
The Senior Linux Engineer will be responsible for design, development, automation, integration and maintenance of on-premises Linux based-systems and applications. The role involves working with a variety of Linux-based and Open Source technology in a classified network environment while engaging directly with multiple internal stakeholders.
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrated extensive experience with Linux systems.
- Designing, Integrating, Scripting, Securing and Maintaining RHEL servers.
- Equivalent experience with Ubuntu servers is desirable.
- Demonstrated experience with “Configuration as Code” through performing.
- Linux OS and Application deployment
- Configuration and
- with automation tools, like Ansible or equivalent.
- Experience developing and maintaining a Linux Standard Operating Environment with security hardening
- Excellent documentation skills
- Linux Workstation support experience
- Experience supporting Red Hat Satellite and other software repository applications (like Jfrog Artifactory or Sonatype Nexus)
Estimated start date: 1-02-2021
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 months
Contract extensions: 12 months
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV1 security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 4 January 2021.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's