Requirements Manager Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Requirements Manager Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||December 08, 2020 14:11|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge:
- System Engineering qualifications and experience in requirements aspects of the implementation phase of ICT projects.
- Experience in major ICT project formal design reviews.
- Identify and analyse Project level risks and issues, including aggregating subprojects risks to identify project level risks.
- Manage project level configuration of all the project’s key products and assets.
- Manage the continuous business improvement process for the project office.
- Escalate issues and seek advice from the Project Director in a timely manner.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12-month contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 22 January 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's