Systems Engineers Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Systems Engineers Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||December 08, 2020 14:33|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Proven experience of ICT systems infrastructure covering a range of physical and virtual environments.
- Good knowledge and experience of current developments and trends in IT systems.
- Knowledge of information systems security principles, practices and technologies.
- Knowledge of IT Service Management, Project Management and IT security
- Understand and apply technical and professional knowledge and experience to systems engineering processes across the system engineering lifecycle for systems delivery.
- Analyse complex systems engineering issues, apply expertise to identify and recommend courses of action.
- Assist in the continuous improvement processes by developing and enhancing procedures, and by documenting technical processes involved
- Contribute to external contract development including identification of approval and verification gates.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12-month contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 22 January 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's