|Job Title:||Data Scientist|
|Start Date:||2020-12-08 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||December 08, 2020 16:29|
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Applying expertise to undertake research and analysis, utilising techniques such as data and text mining processes and models, machine learning to discover patterns and trends in data.
- Producing SQL scripts and other data and statistical analytical programming
- Employing techniques that have the potential to make qualitative improvements and transforming the way in which the department uses data to solve business problems.
- Collaborating with analytical and operational teams across the department to ensure the effective and reliable deployment of analytical solutions within departmental architecture.
- Other related activities to support the successful delivery of predictive and prescriptive analytical projects as required.
- High level demonstrated experience across many data science areas such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, data mining, text mining, data visualisation, statistical modelling.
- Has excellent programming skills in a range of languages including R, Python and SQL and version control (e.g. Git)
- Demonstrated experience in delivering to business both advanced predictive and prescriptive analytical products. This includes design, develop, implement, deploy, test and evaluate data mining processes, models and products. This includes deployment to a production server.
- Has qualifications in Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics or a related quantitative discipline.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively to develop and maintain strong stakeholder relationships to achieve business outcomes; support decision making and influence others in the pursuit of project/business objectives.
- Demonstrated experience in providing accurate, timely and appropriate advice and updates to clients and stakeholders. This includes presenting sophisticated analytical products to non-technical audience and senior executive.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server machine learning services.
- Experience with Mark Logic No-SQL databases and building data model with unstructured data.
Contract Term: Until 30 June 2021 with 2 x 12 month extension options
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Monday, 14 December 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's