Senior Graphic Designer - Website
|Job Title:||Senior Graphic Designer - Website|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2020 10:00|
We are seeking an experienced graphic designer to join the communications team and assist with the development of a website refresh. The expectation is that the designer will have at least three years website design experience which may extend to User Experience (UX)/User Interface (UI) experience. Although employed as a member of the Communications Team the designer will have a lot of interaction with the Technology team.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Extensive experience in delivering conceptual designs and prototypes of complex systems within government
• Highly knowledgeable in design methodology
• Good InDesign and layout experience, experience of using this in a website context.
• Some knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS) particularly GovCMS
• Demonstrated experience in collaborating with the development of interactive prototypes.
• Proven experience using Sketch and InVision or similar, to present design hypothesis or prototypes
• Demonstrated experience working on operational/live services
• Strong presentation/facilitation skills and the ability to articulate and present solutions, ideas and recommendations
• Exceptional communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Strong advocate for accessibility and WCAG2.1 requirements
• Motivated, positive & enthusiastic
Location and Contract Term: This is a Canberra based role. Contract - Jan 2021 - April 2021 with 1 x 3 month contract extension option pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 14 December.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Salesforce Developer
Web Manager and Content Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
SharePoint Developer Level 3 (TSPV)
Generic System Architectures Engineer Manager (NV1)
Business Analyst Level 5 (TSPV)