Digital Service Designer
|Job Title:||Digital Service Designer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2020 10:26|
We are seeking a Service Designer with a passion for Agile delivery. As a Service Designer, you’ll work in a multi-disciplinary team to build world class government digital services. You’ll be responsible for understanding and articulating improvements to the Customer Experience across the Departments digital services landscape
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience required.
- Extensive experience in design of services within government.
- Demonstrated experience in Human Centred Design.
- Demonstrated experience in Customer Experience design.
- Demonstrated and practical application of Design Thinking practices within government.
- Champion of the Digital Service Standard (DSS) and Service Design and Delivery Process (SDDP).
- Demonstrated experience co-designing services that meet the needs of a range of stakeholders and clients.
- Demonstrated experience delivering operational/live services in tight timeframes within cross-functional team.
- Highly knowledgeable in research and design methodology, including one-on-one research methods.
- Experience in generating design hypothesis, mapping experiences and evaluating success metrics.
- Experience planning, conducting, analysing and making recommendations on emerging trends to identify and lead improvements to existing services as well as introduce innovative and industry first service experiences.
- Experience building and testing low-fidelity concepts and prototypes of services or interactions.
- Strong presentation and workshop facilitation skills and the ability to articulate and present solutions, ideas and recommendations.
- Exceptional communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in working in Agile is highly desirable.
- Motivated, positive & enthusiastic.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. Contract till end of June 2021.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply.
How to Apply:
Applications close 14 December.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Messaging and O365 Administrator
Web Developer Level 5 (NV1)
Data Transfer and Support Analyst Level 2 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions level 4 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions level 3 (TSPV)