Agile Business Analyst (NV1)
|Job Title:||Agile Business Analyst (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||August 24, 2021 10:49|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrated experience in eliciting and documenting business requirements from a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in business requirements prioritisation.
- Demonstrated experience in translating business requirements into system specifications, user stories, features, tasks and testable acceptance criteria.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering outcomes following an Agile software development methodology.
- Demonstrated experience in tracking and progressing tasks to completion within an Agile, Kanban and Scrum framework.
- Demonstrated experience in leading/facilitating agile meetings such as Iterative requirements planning meetings, backlog prioritisation/grooming meetings etc.
- Scrum master experience.
- Experience working in Azure DevOps.
- Experience in delivering web applications.
Estimated start date: 25-02-2021
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 months
Contract extensions: 12 months
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum Baseline security clearance level, be willing to apply for a Negative Vetting 1 (NV1) Level Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 3 September 2021.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's