|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer|
|Start Date:||2020-12-11 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2020 15:15|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for a highly experienced DevOps Engineer to help them deliver strategic business transformations throughout the 20/21 Financial Year.
You will bring demonstrated experience and understanding of DevOps functions and processes and be able to provision, configure and support Azure DevOps Services and Server across multiple environments both on-premises and cloud-based. You will adapt quickly to our client’s environment and add value to ISD as a service provider by engaging with users and colleagues and delivering a range of high quality work artefacts.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in working with development teams on a wide range of projects including web based and distributed applications.
- Experience with Azure DevOps services including:
- Developing and implementing instrumentation processes
- Developing and implementing security and compliance processes including source code compliance processes
- Developing and implementing source control processes
- Developing and implementing continuous integration, delivery and release management processes
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills and proven ability to distil requirements and re-engineer processes.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Proven ability to create productive working relationships.
Contract Term: 6 months with 2 x 6 month extension options
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Wednesday, 16 December 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's