Testing – Data Migration and Warehousing
|Job Title:||Testing – Data Migration and Warehousing|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2020 15:17|
The successful candidate will bring demonstrated experience and understanding of testing functions and processes specifically related to data migration and warehousing. The candidate will be required to develop, document and implement testing processes specifically in the context of a cloud-based data migration and warehousing project. The candidate will need to work independently to develop a comprehensive test strategy, test plans and test cases. The candidate will adapt quickly to the environment and add value to the department as a service provider by engaging with users and colleagues and delivering a range of high-quality work artefacts.
Skills and Experience Required
- Demonstrated experience in complex transformations testing.
- Experience in the development of test scripts based on ETL design documents.
- Experience writing SQL test scripts.
- Testing experience with Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL and Azure Synapse Analytics.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills and proven ability to understand requirements and re-engineer processes.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Proven ability to create productive working relationships.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based – 6 Month Contract with 2 x 6 months extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 17 December 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's