Power BI Developer
|Job Title:||Power BI Developer|
|Start Date:||2020-12-11 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2020 15:28|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for a highly experienced Power BI developer to help them deliver strategic business transformations throughout the 20/21 Financial Year.
You will bring demonstrated experience and understanding of data analysis and visualisation using Power BI.
You will be required to develop data visualisations including reports and dashboards that deliver insights and value to business users. You will need to work with business users and technical colleagues to ensure that the artefacts delivered are correct and meet business expectations. You will need to adapt quickly to the our client’s environment and add value to ISD as a service provider by engaging with users and colleagues and delivering a range of high quality work artefacts.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in data visualisation using Power BI.
- Experience in working with Azure SQL and Azure Synapse Analytics to develop data visualisation solutions.
- Experience working with TFS/Azure DevOps.
- Ability to identify issues and proactively deliver fixes and enhancements in line with our client’s system delivery lifecycle.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills and proven ability to elicit and understand requirements
- An understanding of agile development methodologies
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Proven ability to create productive working relationships
Contract Term: 6 months with 2 x 6 month extension options
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Wednesday, 16 December 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's