Project Support Officer
|Job Title:||Project Support Officer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||December 14, 2020 15:04|
The successful candidate will:
• Work with the project teams to administer and coordinate a range of activities and act as a point of contact for stakeholders to ensure clear timely and effective communication and coordination.
• Build and maintain effective working relationships with technical professionals, team members and stakeholders.
• Assist in the production of project status reports and artefacts throughout the project lifecycle to meet expected business outcomes, schedules, costs and quality criteria.
• Identify and manage changes to projects in accordance with established processes and standards and manage information flows across projects.
• Assist in the planning and delivery of projects using the department's project management frameworks and product development approaches e.g. Prince2, MSP and Agile;
• Provide Secretariat support for Working Group and Steering Committees.
• Facilitate the successful adoption of project deliverables by business areas.
• Administration requests for project setup, roles and access; and
• Perform any other reasonable duties as directed by the Project Manager.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
• Experience working in large, complex ICT projects.
• Experience working with Federal Government ICT initiatives.
• Experience working in Agile environments; and
• Experience in managing project schedules, budgets, reporting requirements and delivery of project artefacts.
Skills and Experience Required
- Please tell us in 500 words or less how your skills and experience would make you the right person for this role.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based – 6 Month Contract with 2 x 12 months extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 20 December 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's