Business Analyst - Agile (NV1)
|Job Title:||Business Analyst - Agile (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||December 14, 2020 15:24|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- The right attitude is paramount to successful outcomes. You are someone that enjoys working in a tight-knit agile project team that includes technical staff and stakeholders. You communicate well, share knowledge and experiences, have a can-do and flexible approach, and recognise the importance of following Department processes and documentation requirements.
- Experience leading the development of process and artefacts (such as):
- use case diagrams
- flowcharts and business process models
- detailed requirements as both user stories or detailed requirements definitions
- user interface prototypes and wireframes
- other documents required to facilitate the successful delivery of an agile project
- Must have experience working on agile projects with either experience or aptitude to facilitate refinement, planning, review and retrospectives. Agile certifications highly regarded.
- Must have excellent communication skills with experience facilitating discussions and/or workshops with a wide variety of stakeholders, and ensuring continuous and transparent conversation with business areas, to ensure delivery of a quality fit-for-purpose outcome
Estimated start date: 1-02-2021
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 6 months
Contract extensions: The department may extend for period or periods up to 30 June 2022
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV1 security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 4 January 2021.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's