Full Stack Developer - React and .Net Core (NV1)
|Job Title:||Full Stack Developer - React and .Net Core (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||December 15, 2020 09:01|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- The right attitude is paramount to successful outcomes. You are someone that enjoys working in a tight-knit agile project team that includes technical staff and stakeholders. You communicate well, share knowledge and experiences, have a can-do and flexible approach, and recognise the importance of following Department processes and documentation requirements.
- You must have strong knowledge and experience in:
- Open Source application development including REST api development
- .NET Core (we use 3.1 or later)
- SPA technologies including Angular or React
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) and/or GIT
- You should have some exposure or experience in:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) development including knowledge of technologies such as AWS Lambda or other microservices experience
- You should have aptitude or experience for setting up:
- automated CI/CD pipelines through controlled release paths preferably including proactive application security testing through a DevSecOps approach
Estimated start date: 1-02-2021
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 6 months
Contract extensions: The department may extend for period or periods up to 30 June 2022
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV1 security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 1 January 2021.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior .Net Full-Stack Developer
Software Developer (C#/ Java/Python/DevSecOps and CI/CD) level 4 (NV2)
.Net/Full Stack Developers & Dynamics CRM Developers
Network and Security Gateway Engineer