Senior Second Level Support Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Second Level Support Analyst|
|Start Date:||2020-12-14 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||December 15, 2020 09:51|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for highly experienced Senior Second Level Support Analysts with focus, energy and initiative to tackle a high-pressure environment, specifically to:
- Investigate & resolve incidents and provide advice on the system rules
- Contribute to the continual improvement of problem management processes.
- Analyse trends in reported incidents to assist in identifying issues.
- Monitor incident queue volumes and adhere to timeliness standards.
- Provide assistance to project teams, client departments/agencies, and first level support as required.
- Maintain documentation to assist in the monitoring and resolution of incidents.
- Excellent Communication and Collaboration skills
- Demonstrated experience in analysing business process
- Demonstrated ability to learn and understand IT services/systems
- Experience in working in a support role on an IT service/project
- Commitment to delivering a good customer service experience and contributing to a process of continuous improvement
- Demonstrated ability to build and execute complex SQL queries and identify patterns in data which could indicate the presence of a defect.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of Department of Education, Skills and Employment Programs and supporting applications.
- Experience with an agile working environment
Contract Term: Until 30 June 2021 with 2 x 12 month extension options.
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Friday, 18 December 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT Desktop Support Technician level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Desktop Support Engineer level 4 (TSPV)
3 x Project Support Officers Level 3 (TSPV)
Training Specialist level 5 (TSPV)
Training Specialist level 4 (TSPV)