Cloud DevOps Lead (NV1)
|Job Title:||Cloud DevOps Lead (NV1)|
|Start Date:||2020-12-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||December 15, 2020 14:19|
The ideal candidates would have experience in commercial cloud development (preferably with AWS), a background in software development and knowledge of DevOps tools and processes. The candidates will be working in a small, multidisciplinary team with close contact with customers and stakeholders.
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience with development on commercial cloud platforms
- Extensive experience with software delivery across design, development, testing and deployment
- Experience in cloud automation and Infrastructure as Code
- Strong knowledge of DevOps best practices and patterns (CI/CD, automated testing)
- Experience with scripting for automation
- Experience with containerization
- Ability to work directly with customers and stakeholders
- AWS Certification and/or strong, demonstratable AWS experience
- Experience with Terraform/Packer
- Experience with automating using Shell, Python, Powershell and Ansible
- Experience with Kubernetes, EKS/ECS and Docker
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV1 security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 18 January 2021.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)
Senior Cloud Engineer
Windows DevOps Engineer level 5 (TSPV)
Windows DevOps Engineer level 4 (TSPV)
Linux DevOps Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)