Cloud Operator/Admin (NV1)
|Job Title:||Cloud Operator/Admin (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||December 15, 2020 14:38|
The ideal candidates would have experience in commercial cloud development (preferably with AWS), a background in software development and knowledge of DevOps tools and processes. The candidates will be working in a small, multidisciplinary team with close contact with customers and stakeholders.
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience with support/development on commercial cloud platforms
- Experience designing, developing, testing and deploying software
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code and/or scripting for automation
- Experience in Windows and/or Linux system administration
- Ability to work directly with customers and stakeholders
- Ability to work with a multidisciplinary team in an Agile environment
- Experience with IaC/scripting for automation using Terraform, Packer, Shell, Python, Powershell and Ansible
- Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV1 security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 18 January 2021.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cloud GIS System Administrator (NV1)
Cloud Infrastructure Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)
IT Systems Administrator