|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||December 17, 2020 08:09|
As a leading ‘digital first’ agency, the department is building a suite of innovative digital services to help our Australian and international clients connect, develop business opportunities and contribute to Australia’s economic growth and prosperity. We are looking for a talented digital business analyst who can bring their unique skills and experience to the organisation to support the redevelopment of our Export Market Development Grants system. Ideally, you are someone who is client focussed, with extensive experience working with a range of stakeholders to ensure that solutions are built to requirements that not only meets user needs but exceeds them.
Skills and Experience Required
- Extensive experience working as a Digital Business Analyst in a medium to large scale organisation
- Demonstrated human centred/service design approach to gathering requirements
- Experience with project methodologies, i.e. Agile / SCRUM, DTA service design and delivery approach, SDLC, Waterfall etc.
- Exceptional written and oral communication and relationship management capabilities.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment, especially within multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience in the following areas is desirable: • Grants management • Use of digital tools for prototyping • Azure DevOps • MS Dynamics CRM or other CRM solutions. • SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Online. • Office 365 – MS Teams and MS Planner
Location and Contract Term:
Sydney or Canberra Based – 6 Month Contract with potential extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain Baseline Security Clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 22 December 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's