Web Developer (NV1)
|Job Title:||Web Developer (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2020 12:22|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Will have sound knowledge and understanding of the role of a developer in an Agile project.
- Should enjoy working in a tight-knit Agile project team that includes technical staff and stakeholders.
- Must have good communication skills, and will participate in workshops, and project and Scrum meetings.
- Must have good time management skills.
- Technical knowledge and experience is required in:
- Net web applications including MVC
- REST and SOAP web-services
- Excellent issue analysis and resolution skills
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Microsoft Azure (desirable)
Estimated start date: 1-02-2021
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: Up until 30 June 2021
Contract extensions: The department may extend for period or periods up to 30 June 2022.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV1 security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 8 January 2021.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's