|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2020 14:11|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for highly experienced Project Coordinator to work closely with other teams. The team is responsible for delivering ICT technologies such as Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft 365 (formally Office 365), remote working technologies, asset tracking and managed printing. The team has a number of projects and product rollouts for delivery this financial year.
Working within an ICT technical team, the successful candidate is required to:
- Liaise with other technical teams to progress work items.
- Work with IT trainers and corporate communications team to deliver staff communications.
- Liaise with security and lawyer teams to progress assessments of project deliverables.
- Develop, maintain and perform monthly reports on project management deliverables for the Project Manager – Project Management Plan, costings, risk plan, communication plan.
- Respond to and escalate emerging issues.
- Procurement activities.
- Project documentation – written quality
- Communication effectiveness
- Manage multiple projects and tasks
- Demonstration of understanding service impacts against Service Level Agreements, and customer prioritisation
- Experience with procurement activities
- Experience with government project management and procurement processes
Contract Term: Until 30 June 2021
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 07 January 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's