Systems and Security DevOps Engineer
|Job Title:||Systems and Security DevOps Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||December 22, 2020 12:39|
Our Operations Centre is focused around collaboration and success and you will be a part of a highly skilled operations team managing dynamic multi-tenanted and dedicated secure gateway environments. These environments utilise a range of technologies that are underpinned by a framework that ensures security, reliability and agility for our customers. You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of technologies across multiple vendors in the network and security space, as well as helping lead our customers to a cloud focused gateway service.
These two mid-level roles are part of a newly minted operations team, and would be accountable for the delivery of, and improvements to our existing managed security platform. You will be curious and enjoy working in a fast-paced and challenging environment, learning every day and finding better ways of working. You will apply your technical expertise across our gateway and cloud environments to ensure its supportability and stability for a seamless customer experience.
● Enabling Automation and Orchestration across a variety of environments.
● Network and System Administration for services such as Identity, Backup, DNS, Logging and Operating Systems.
● Creation and maintenance of comprehensive documentation and supporting processes.
● Transition of new services and solutions into Operations for ongoing support.
● Interact with other teams and vendors to resolve issues and deliver high quality solutions.
Skills and Experience Required:
● A tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline or equivalent experience
● At least 2+ years of experience working in a 24x7 Cloud or SaaS production operations team or alternatively similar experience working with on premise systems management.
● Relevant certifications such as: AWS, Linux, Automation, Security, VMware, Azure
● Linux and Windows Systems Administration and automated deployment experience.
● Experience with the deployment and use of Postgres, MySQL, MSSQL.
● Working knowledge of ITIL Change Management processes and the Australian Government Information Security Manual.
● Current Australian Federal Government security clearance at NV1 minimum
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. Contract till January 2022.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens. A NV1 security clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 8 January.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT Security Systems Engineering and Monitoring level 4 (TSPV)
Software Systems Engineer (CI/CD / DevOps )Level 5 (TSPV)
Systems Engineer level 5 (TSPV)
(NV1/NV2 preferred) Systems Engineer - Requirements Writer
ICT Systems Administrator (Storage and Backup) level 3 (TSPV)